Income and Socio-Economic Class Inequalities
- Looking Through a Class Culture Lens: Online training kit to engage in Socio-economic Class Activism and Understanding Culture through a Class Lens.
- Berkeley ranks as most expensive college town in US, according to Realtor.com.
- Stages of Anti-Poverty and Anti-Classist Consciousness.
- Robert Reich and Joseph Stiglitz on income inequality and what to do about it.
- Emmanuel Saez on income and wealth inequality.
Black Lives Matter
- Black Lives Matter (History and Current News).
- "Black Lives Matter on campus too."
- "NYU Professor Discusses Black Lives Matter, Mizzou."
Tech and Digital Diversity
- UC Berkeley tackles issues facing women in tech
- Addressing Equity and Inclusion Efforts Around Gender and Race in STEM (UC Berkeley, Catalysts for Change)
- Workplace Diversity and Silicon Valley
- "The Next Wave of Diversity Disclosure in Silicon Valley"
- "The Dark Side of Silicon Valley’s Diversity Targets"
- San Francsico Tech Inclusion Conference 2015
- The 2 Percent Problem and What I'm Doing About It
UC Berkeley Global Campus in Richmond, CA
- UC Berkeley Global Campus.
- New Report: An “Opportunity Model” for Developing the Berkeley Global Campus at Richmond Bay.
- Richmond Community and Concerns for Gentrification from UC Berkeley Global Campus.
- Prioritizing Job Opportunities for Richmond Residents and the UC Berkeley Global Campus.
Disability and Bias
- Ableism 101.
- American Disabilities Act and UC Berkeley.
- Acclaimed Professor and Disability Studies Expert to Join Berkeley Faculty as Endowed Chair of Equity and Inclusion
- [Video] Othering and Belonging with Joanna Macy, Rodolfo Mendoza-Denton, and John Powell.
- [Video] The Mechanisms of Othering.
- 'Blind analysis' could reduce bias in social science research.
- "The Science of Equality: Addressing Implicit Bias, Racial Anxiety, and Stereotype Threat in Education and Health Care."
- Project Implicit (Self-Assessment Test for Implicit Attitudes).
Native Americans and Pacific Islanders
Updates to come