Become a Multicultural Education Program Diversity Facilitator
We encourage you to apply to be a MEP Diversity Facilitator! Check back soon for the next round of recruitment planned for Fall 2016.
If you are interested in applying, below are the questions from the last application
- Please share why you are interested in being a part of a team of diversity facilitators at UC Berkeley?
- Please describe a time when you interacted with a person of a different identity or background than you that was challenging. How did you respond?
- Please share information about your experiences in designing and/or facilitating diversity educational workshops?
- Please briefly include the follow in your description(s):
- Who was the training for?
- Who was your audience?
- What was the content you presented?
- How long was the workshop?
- Did you work by yourself or with others?
- Please briefly describe a diversity education facilitation "nightmare" you experience and what you learned from it. What types of training have you attended in the area of diversity education? Please share with us (up to 3) example(s) of training you have attended. Please include in your answer for each example:
- What it was
- When it occurred
- How long was the training (hours/days/weeks/semesters/years)
- What you learned from it
- Which diversity education topics are you most comfortable facilitating? For what kinds of audiences?
- How would you describe your style as a facilitator?